The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie merchant...I need advice

gurutube

affiliate
I have a product online that I'm looking to sell and I need to get eyeballs on it. I'm finding lots of information about affiliate programs on the publishing side, but not a great deal on the merchant side.'

I looked at Commission Junction, but I don't meet their criteria yet. I looked at clickbank, but I'm getting mixed feedback on that and I've looked at Affiliate Shop, but haven't heard much about it.

I would love to get some sage advice on my best way to proceed to eventually get my product in front of superaffiliates and be successful in driving traffic to my site.

It's all a bit overwhelming right now, but I'm ready to take it one step at a time.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll be moving this to the merchant/affiliate manager forum where you'll find tons of help.
The newbie forum is for affiliates. After I move it I'll answer your Q.

Hi again Mike,

The best network sometimes depends on the type of product. CJ is very expensive and they don't accept lots of merchants. CB is mainly for info products and is not good for certain markets and there are other issues that could affect your decision there depending on the type of product.

For most affiliates their favorite affiliate network and also the most affordable GOOD network is Shareasale. Have you looked at them yet?

Like I said here in the merchant forum you'll find answers to lots of your questions and we're always happy to help so ask more questions if you have any.

I've done some research also, others alternative Network that you can also look into are: PepperJam and Affiliate dot com.

I second the Shareasale recommendation. I've managed five programs through them and have been very happy all aspects of their program.

banners
Back