The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie learning as an Sponge

Accidental Genius

affiliate
Hey Guys, just want to introduce myself. I been looking around for a while and trying to learn as much as I can, Already open a few accounts including on affiliate networks and Traffic sources.

I already decide to go on CPA mobile paid traffic. I know this is very complicate so any good advise will be greatly appreciate.

I'm not a tech savvy by any means, so basically I trying to find outsource for my ads and landing pages (FIVERR or UpWork)

BTW this take me to a provably a very dumb question for you guys: In reference to Ads and Landing pages, do I need a Domain name for every landing pages or ad?

I already have a Domain name and hosting and also a basic Webpage. so do I need separates domain names for every landing page.

Thanks for the help.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @Accidental Genius ! Love your name. :D

I already decide to go on CPA mobile paid traffic. I know this is very complicate so any good advise will be greatly appreciate.

You'll find lots of good information in the Mobile Marketing forum.

BTW this take me to a provably a very dumb question for you guys: In reference to Ads and Landing pages, do I need a Domain name for every landing pages or ad?

Not a dumb question, lots of members before you have asked. :) And the answer is no, you do not need a domain name for every lander and/or ad. One per niche or vertical is fine. Just make sure that you have good hosting that loads your pages fast. Upload your pages to your server. When you run a campaign, use the link to that page.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey Guys, just want to introduce myself. I been looking around for a while and trying to learn as much as I can, Already open a few accounts including on affiliate networks and Traffic sources.

I'm not a tech savvy by any means, so basically I trying to find outsource for my ads and landing pages (FIVERR or UpWork)

I already have a Domain name and hosting and also a basic Webpage. so do I need separates domain names for every landing page.

Thanks for the help.
You are welcome on the forum Accidental Genius, wish you luck around, and on the campaign that you are about to start.

banners
Back