The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Information overload!were do I go from here?

JKMiller

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Jamie and I am new to 5 star affiliate forum, and new to affiliate marketing. I know this queston has been asked a million times on this forum, and I apologize for asking it again, but what is the best way for a Newbie to get started in affiliate marketing? I have been doing research for about 3 months now, and I think I have paralysis by analysis going on. There are so many ebooks out there that tell you they will give you the step by step knowlege to start making money today, but I don't have a lot of money to waste on bogus ebooks. I have done a couple of direct linking with adwords too only loose money. I really want to make this work as I am the soul provider for my family, and I am not making enough money at my current job to survive, and I don't want to get a second job so that I see my family even less than I do now. I want to make affiliate marketing work and I wanted to get some advice from you here on the forum. I know this is a million dollar question, but if anyone can help me to at least cut out some of the mistakes they made I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Jamie

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. Not true. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

MI
Back