The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

newbie friendly cpa network with more direct access to company?

schleprock

I used Redirect Detective to run down a MaxBounty url that took over 4.6 seconds to load (GT Metrix).
It went through 7 redirects and when it was done went to the wrong offer. The weird thing is that it looks like all the redirect URLs have "mb" in them. I think that makes them MaxBounty URLs.

That many redirects would make it easy to get for things to get wonky.

Is there a newbie friendly network who has fewer redirects. Many of the LPs for offers are loading rather slowly. Also, with all the redirects can you get accurate tracking. Not to mention that anyone who messes with the URL can send it to an offer that is not even mine.
Next problem.
I am new, so I don't really know how to make a good LP. I talked to Bing Ads (guy named Karol) who told me I can direct link from text ads if the LP meets their editorial guidelines.
So I am thinking it might be best for me to promote offers with pre-made landers so I don't have to make one myself until I get to know what I am doing. Then I will start making my own.

Is that a stupid idea?

I read the post on Bing Ads. It mentioned that MMO (make money online) was good for beginners and evergreen. Would a paid survery offer meet that MMO requirement for a good place to start.
I was thinking of the Harris Poll. It seems to have a good looking lander, fewer redirects (only 3, plus 1 with my tracking), and I think it will pass the editorial guidelines at Bing Ads.
Is this a reasonable plan for a new guy. I am ready to start if this is a solid plan.
I used LTP to find a bunch of KWs for myself. Hopefully, many of them will have traffic on Bing and I can get them below the suggested bids

banners
Back