The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie friendly backlink software (for tier 2,3)?

shakemelikeapig

affiliate
Hi,
I'm a newbie and learning a lot about link pyramid. Also, I have never used tools but I'm willing too. I have learned there're many pieces of software for automated backlinks.

I've created tier 1 sites. I am going to create tier 2 manually(I've created most already). Now I want to give links to those tier 2, and possibly tier3 sites.

My question is to get into "the current seo game" and to start out, what would be the best tool to use?
I am thinking scrape box but there will be no variety( basically blog comments only?). I hear a good thing about xrumer but it's expensive to buy for a beginner( I could use a service but I'd rather do everything on my own).I hear good things about snuke x too but don't know much about it ( not that I know a lot about other software, but)

So, what would be my best bet to have as a beginner to start out and get the hang of how the current seo works?My current target keyword is not that difficult (i could rank high manually) but I want to start using software and then expand/increase my sites/level in the future.

Thanks!
TPlanet

I used to use SENuke a fair bit and found it really effective and very easy to use (well, compared to what I've heard about xRumer).

It's also a lot cheaper then xRumer and whilst it can't do as much as xRumer can it still gives you much more link diversity than Scrape Box.

I haven't used the latest version (SENuke X) but it looks pretty cool - might be worth a shot :)

I have a question about link building software. I have heard that you should stick with manually
building back links - as any software either put too many links in at a time - or gives you too little
diversity. This then makes you look bad in the eyes of Google - so they rank you lower.
What is the real deal here? I have never used link building software - and in fact am just starting to
build links to my site for the first time - so I need some correct advice - as I want to do this right from
the start.
Mark

banners
Back