The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie focused on gambling - want to add media buying!

Firstrow

affiliate
Hi all,

Great community you have here! Really happy to have found you guys :)

So i guess i should tell a bit about me, i am mostly focused on Gambling related traffic and have a few small sites with a bit of SEO only traffic.
I have been a part of the gambling industry for almost 10 years, both as an player, affiliate and operator (Had some whitelabels years back) and now a employee in a company that went from 50 -> 300 people in 2 years time.

Really want to try and get experienced with Media buying in general, not only for Gambling related traffic but for other verticals as well.
I love data and to optimise things, and the more i read about media buying the more i fell in love with this. So here i am trying to read EVERYTHING i can about how to start off with media buying and all the do's and don'ts you guys already talk about. Love to read the threads from some of you that goes from basically nothing, to a lot.. It is so impressing to read about.

You can do everything you want as long as you work hard!

Hope that i soon have been through enough content around the community, to also be able to contribute soon as well, and chat with you guys about what we all love to do, generating traffic online!

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

You should try to tag up with some people interested in developing sports books online in the USA. Long-term that may become a real money maker after the Federal Court's ruling Sports Gambling now legal in interstate and international commerce -- there may be some licensing or financial responsibility regulation as well as regulation of any sports team player or management participation.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Firstrow ! :)

Sounds like you certainly know your stuff in the gambling vertical.

Really want to try and get experienced with Media buying

Have you had a chance to read any of the threads in the Display Media forum yet?

I love data and to optimise things

Testing, Optimization and Scaling

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks everyone and sorry for disapearing, went on a holiday that took a bit longer than expected.

I agree that US is interesting with the latest development over there, but there is so many big, like super big, players that have been preparing for this monent the last many years. I think, unless you have very deep pockets, that there is so many other intersting markets out there, which is also easier to operate in. I would probably not say no if the right opportunity came my way though.

Salute! What a gambling niche do you promote? What is your opinion about the lotto niche?
i would love to reply more in depth, but i get blocked for spam, not sure why?

Lotto is great, and many markets is untapped. For operators it is a great cross selling product. Myself i do Cas ino and very little sport. Are you an operatoror an affiliate yourself?

Will try to reply more to everyone later, but the spam block tilts me a bit :)

i would love to reply more in depth, but i get blocked for spam, not sure why?

Lotto is great, and many markets is untapped. For operators it is a great cross selling product. Myself i do Cas ino and very little sport. Are you an operatoror an affiliate yourself?

Will try to reply more to everyone later, but the spam block tilts me a bit :)

Yes, we are operator! Do you want to try our niche?

What licenses do you have?
If you are able to make a good deal, then i have some sub sources i can ask if they are interested. I prefer to focus at what i am good at for now, but if i am able to kick off the media buying project then i am definately interested myself.
Feel free to send over some LP's and numbers in a PM, i will not promise anything though.

Edit: i found the license info myself so no need to answer that :)

banners
Back