The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie campaign question

arcsn

I've just started my first campaign. I followed the guides from my tracking software, my affiliate network and my DSP to connect everything.
I tested my connections and my DSP tested it before they approved me. My Tracking registered it all.
Now I've started my campaign and on DSP side I have like 50 clicks on my banners... but none on my Landings and no conversions yet. What does it mean? they arrive on my lander and they go away without clicking? they do not even arrive to my Lander? Should I wait more time to collect more data?

my campaign is about an app download.

did you find the 50 clicks in your tracking software or in the traffic source ? .
if you find them in the tracking tool then open the campaign url and click call to action button and see if the ctr will change or not , if yes then every thing is okay and the problem is that the visitors Don't interact with your landing page .
Done :)

did you find the 50 clicks in your tracking software or in the traffic source ? .
if you find them in the tracking tool then open the campaign url and click call to action button and see if the ctr will change or not , if yes then every thing is okay and the problem is that the visitors Don't interact with your landing page .
Done :)
I've seen them on my traffic source...

5200 impressions in total on my banners, and I have 8 banners. Maybe I should reduce the number of banners? 60 clicks on them now.
Maybe it just does not convert? How can I find out?

then click on the call to action button and see if the tracking tool will count your click

then click on the call to action button and see if the tracking tool will count your click
I clicked. It redirected me to the offer page and COUNTED it. I refreshed my Tracking tool and now it counts 61 visits and 2 clicks (one is mine, one is from my DSP).

the CTR of your lander is low .
but wait until you reach like 100 click . then you can TELL HOW MUCH YOUR CTR is.
this happens with banners traffic if your landing page has no thing to do with your banner .

wait for more clicks and then you can judge .
also provide us with some screen shots from your tracking software .
but wait for more traffic first.

I reach to the conclusion that this particular offer simply does not convert. Moving to the next one.
Thanks for your precious advice Ty.

I reach to the conclusion that this particular offer simply does not convert. Moving to the next one.
Thanks for your precious advice Ty.

You cannot judge an offer when you barely sent any traffic to it. The offer has nothing to do with your LPs. Maybe they are poor and you need better ones. Where did you get them from, is it your work or you got them from a spytool?

I just posted an article that deals with improving LP CTR and CVR, check it out for some ideas : How to improve the CVR (Conversion) and CTR (Click Through) of your Landing Pages?

You cannot judge an offer when you barely sent any traffic to it. The offer has nothing to do with your LPs. Maybe they are poor and you need better ones. Where did you get them from, is it your work or you got them from a spytool?

I just posted an article that deals with improving LP CTR and CVR, check it out for some ideas : How to improve the CVR (Conversion) and CTR (Click Through) of your Landing Pages?

Thank You for your answer. I just found out there was an error inside my campaign. My Offer was not loading at all. My fault, I did not check it properly. I will re-start my campaign from scratch.
I used my own creatives.

banners
Back