The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie but not a noob :)

intellex

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

I've had this account for a while, but it took me a while to formally introduce myself.

I don't want to call myself a noob to affiliate marketing/making money online but still have a lot to learn. So far I've had some successes but quite a few failures as well.

First off, my forte is adult marketing. This is the vertical that I'm most familiar with. Especially very familiar on the business side of things. I've tried to dabble into other verticals which are non-adult but since I'm not too familiar with those, I've decided to stick to adult marketing.

The biggest success that I've had so far is promoting dating offers. I've been able to bank $3000 per month with my method but unfortunately the traffic and method tanked so haven't had a substantial success like that for a while until recently I've been able to get back to $200 per month with a slightly modified method.

I LOVE revshare offers, even though I don't make a ton with them, I like the fact that I simply get a cheque in the mail every month without even having to do anything. I promote pay sites and cam sites primarily.

I will of course get into more depth on my method in later posts. Right now I'm just introducing myself so I will keep it at that for now.

My weakness is definitely facebook. I have heard so many success stories like people banking on $5000 from facebook pages but I simply can't get my head around the method. I've read a few ebooks but don't trust some of them. I almost simply don't believe that I will get any value from reading an ebook on facebook marketing unless a reputable mentor shows me how its done.

What I'm able to offer to this community is some of my insight and successful methods in adult. Also, I'm a skilled programmer so I can help out on any technical questions whatsoever.

Having said that I'm a programmer, I don't take on freelance work as I have my hands full with my full-time job (which I won't quit even if I start making millions) and would prefer to focus on my own business. I will definitely help out those who ask.

Hope to provide some value to this community and hello again to everybody!

MI
Back