The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie 411 + CPA Guide + Affiliate Marketing eBook.

Re: Newbie 411 Guide!

This is a really great Ebook!! This is the most well written guide I have seen in a long time.

So I was looking around for a good CPA guide and I stumbled onto this. I must admit at first I was a little skeptical about the contents in the eBook, but after I started going through it I was amazed beyond belief. This guide is incredibly well written and polished. The author definitely put a lot of effort into this and TBH, I still can't believe it's FREE. FREE! Thank you so much. <3

This is a very detailed and informative book. Gives you a plenty of new directions and aspects to think of.
The guide is well written in a concise and clear language.

Great Book K! Just finished reading it a little while ago! Cant wait to implement the methods you show in the book

ok i decided to come back on here after relaunch and the tools look great i wanted to grab newbie 411 and start buring my head into it and learn all I can but the download link seems to be missing

ok i decided to come back on here after relaunch and the tools look great i wanted to grab newbie 411 and start buring my head into it and learn all I can but the download link seems to be missing

All fixed and ready to go!

I will be re writing this within the next few weeks!

I appreciate it, i am in the process of making an even better one!

MI
Back