The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Newbie 411 + CPA Guide + Affiliate Marketing eBook.

Re: Newbie 411 Guide!

.K! has helped me for a CPA business, through the ebook and support via Skype, he always helped me. And now, I have been accepted at prestigious CPA Network.

You're great man with your forum :)

After NOT checking my e-mail over the weekend I received a very pleasant surprise this morning. I was wondering and trying not to think about why I hadn't heard from Peerfly since I submitted my application. So as I am going through my messages I see a message from Luke at Peerfly! I'd been accepted! No phone calls(which I was waiting on) and just a few questions (they are to help you so be TRUTHFUL) Just take the plunge and DO IT! It's not hard! I think .K may get a small kick out of newbies being nervous :) But take his word when he tells you it's not hard to get accepted. And once you get accepted your foot is already through the door. Just figure out which offer and traffic method you want to use and RUN with it! No more excuses! Here's to success in 2012 and beyond! Thanks .K and God bless.....

.K! has helped me for a CPA business, through the ebook and support via Skype, he always helped me. And now, I have been accepted at prestigious CPA Network.

You're great man with your forum :)

That is good to know! Now where do I apply for K's help :)

I have read that book and I totally believe that the book is really helpful for newbie. Thank for your sharing 'K'.

Update!

The book has undergone a fresh, new re launch

Wow a free e-book on how to make money using CPA.....you should charge for this....or make someone do an offer to download it. dont just give this away!

Well, the Newbie 411 CPA ULTIMATE GUIDE is great start up kit for every newbie who want to learn and safely dive in Internet Marketing waters. You'll learn commont techniques for making money online, but seriously.
Are you newbie?! You need to check this out. Thank you Oliver for sharing your knowledge with our great community.

This is a great little book. I have never stopped to think of all these different things. Look out internet! Here comes the best marketer (for a beginner)

The ebook is a valuable guide to all wanting to learn the best way to use CPA to make money online. The ebook is written in a clear easy to understand style. Take action and make money

i really need to get started on reading this, thanks for all the effort you put in :)

MI
Back