The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to this forum but not internet marketing

jjarrett

You know, I always hate writing these things, but when you're first starting out on a new forum, it's probably the easiest way to get your feet wet.

My name is Jinger. Although I'm relatively new to CPA, I've been in business since about 2001, so I've been around this business a long time. I know quite a lot about internet marketing, website building, and just about anything related to starting a business. I'm also much better at answering questions than I am at writing bios, so if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll be happy to share what I know about internet marketing because I know when you're first starting out, money is probably an issue. Best to learn as many methods as you can anyway. Things change, and on the internet, you need to be able to change with it.

Again, if I can help, let me know. My top internet marketing technique is article writing, but I can help with all of them: SEO, classifieds, JVs, affiliate program management, social, etc. :)

Welcome man, how did you find us? Very refreshing seeing some of your early posts around the forum - i can see your a great addition already!

banners
Back