The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to the forums!

pfitz

affiliate
Hi All,

I am a PHP/XHTML/CSS/MySQL devloper who is trying to make some money out of the internet through affiliate sales.

In the past I've had limited success with some programs (adsense, amazon), but never enough to make this a full time job. Thats what I am aiming for, enough to do affiliate marketing fulltime.

I have plenty of 'technical' expertise, but applying it in an efficient way to make money is a little hard for me at times. I own about 20 sites at the moment, mostly 'spammy' type blogs and a couple of tutorial sites and news affiliate sites.

I've given myself 6 months to give affiliate marketing a solid shot, so hopefully the forums will help me get up to speed in that time!

Cheers,
Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to 5 Star. You'll find many here that have gone through a similar situation when trying to get started. Hang in there. I think it's good you've given yourself a reasonable amount of time and are committed,

Be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie forum. Even though you aren't brand new, you'll learn lots of good lessons from others who have valuable insight about what to and what not to do.

Welcome to 5 Star, Paul.

We have plenty of information here that can be helpful to you.

The best thing is our friendly and very helpful members. You can ask questions and you will find there will be people who honestly want to help you.

You will get a lot of encouragement and help here.

MI
Back