The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New To The Family

OnlyIf

Hello everyone:D, I am new to 5 Star and Affiliate Marketing. I wanted to have my own online business but did not know what to call it. I've tried joining a few mlm structured companies but It didn't work out for me or maybe I didn't make it work for me. What ever it was it didn't happen. I have read more about affiliate marketing and it's description and I like it a lot more than what I tried before. Finally I can learn how to make money with-out inviting my family and friends to meetings. I found this forum actually through another forum and I must say that it has been one of the smartest things I have done for myself and my future as an affiliate marketer. I have yet to make money online. But I already see that this is an environment that breeds success through peer support. I have real life experience as a salesman, follow-up worker in the counselor setting, construction worker, and office manager. I have tried so much but got so little out of it. I have a hope that learning this business will put me on the right path to work for myself and earn enough to live well. I know It requires work and I am not afraid of that. As long as I have guidance I know I will be fine. Oh yeah, for my hobbies I like to produce instrumentals, I like to make weird art with anything I can get my hands on and surfing the Web. I'm new, so if anyone can direct me to the best areas for me to learn the basics, that will be great. Thank you all and nice meeting you. :)

Hi OnlyIf,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Start with the stickies in the newbie forum and then move to the stickies in the niche forum, especially the one about how to pick your 1st niche. Finding the right niche, one that's not too competitive is really really important.

MI
Back