“FunnelFlux Zeydoo
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new to CPA

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by tezza, Jul 29, 2018.

1. tezza

tezza Affiliate affiliate

Hello.

I dont much about your CPA method yet, you say you dont need a website etc but can you use the offer if you do have a website, Thanks

Tezza

tyoussef likes this.
  2. AdCombo
  3. TheDanmit

TheDanmit Affiliate affiliate

Hello Tezza,

welcome on Affiliatefix we are all here to help each other and grow together. Please start here to lear more about affiliate marketing https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/

To your questions if I understand it correctly, yes you can start affiliate marketing without own website but you are missing out a lot of optimisation options if you decide to direct link instead of creating landing page. I mean you need to work with your audience convince then that your offer will fullfill their need.

tyoussef likes this.
  4. Peter Johansson

Peter Johansson Affiliate affiliate

Is there any good site for tips on how to get started?

tyoussef likes this.
  5. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

This will surely be the best way to go, but don't only put in mind that you can't do nothing without a website, that's why folks here told you it's possible to promote offers without having a website!

tyoussef likes this.
  6. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

Please Follow what @TheDanmit mentioned, and you will understand the general idea.

7. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

You surely can, but as TheDanmit said, it will only limitate you a little bit, and will make the thing more difficult to you, but keep in mind that a website is not compulsory at all.

banners