The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new to CPA

tezza

affiliate
Hello.

I dont much about your CPA method yet, you say you dont need a website etc but can you use the offer if you do have a website, Thanks

Tezza

Hello.

I dont much about your CPA method yet, you say you dont need a website etc but can you use the offer if you do have a website, Thanks

Tezza

Hello Tezza,

welcome on Affiliatefix we are all here to help each other and grow together. Please start here to lear more about affiliate marketing https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/

To your questions if I understand it correctly, yes you can start affiliate marketing without own website but you are missing out a lot of optimisation options if you decide to direct link instead of creating landing page. I mean you need to work with your audience convince then that your offer will fullfill their need.

Hello.

Tezza
This will surely be the best way to go, but don't only put in mind that you can't do nothing without a website, that's why folks here told you it's possible to promote offers without having a website!

Hello.

Tezza
You surely can, but as TheDanmit said, it will only limitate you a little bit, and will make the thing more difficult to you, but keep in mind that a website is not compulsory at all.

MI
Back