The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New to affiliate world

Arjun Sachdeva

affiliate
Hi

I am Arjun and I am an actuary by profession.
I had heard about affiliate around 20 years back but didn't believe it then.
Now looking to get out of the job and have a living which isnt dependent on earning from the job. Recently a lot of Tai Lopez's ads have started appearing on my youtube so thats when I decided to check out affiliate as ways to make money and I landed on this forum.
I read the "Push Notifications Journey on Zeropark to $10,000 per month" thread and it made me change my opinion about affiliate marketing and made me believe that it can actually work.
Now I am looking for a guide/book/mentor which I should follow. Please recommend some good material to start with.

Thanks

There is so much information out there -- who knows how much is truthful and how much has an ulterior motive?
It's an 80/20 thing. 20% of the people make 80% of the money.
That said, with your actuarial experience you are used to working with data and percentages (odds) so you could do well.

Master the use of search engines and learn the keywords used in the posts here. When enough people say the same thing there is consensus <<< that's what I look for usually --unless it is a new or disruptive idea -- then you are on your own ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Welcome. As Graybeard wrote, so much information out there and you can read and learn a lot for free. And this forum is a great source of information. so enjoy the forum.

@Arjun Sachdeva , welcome to affiliatefix.

The journey of money is simply the position of "HARD" either before or after the "WORK".
And its the VALUE Quotient of one self decides how much derivative called money can hold.

To achieve this you need Passion, Time, Hunger to Knowledge, Team, Customers and Partner. Except passion and Time you get all here at affiliatefix.

Best wishes...

Would you say that being an affiliate is better than the actuary job you're at? I'm asking because I'm studying Actuarial Sciences, and I feel that, though it's a great job financially speaking, I could get paid the same with less effort.

MI
Back