The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Affiliate Marketing

dodgerzdad

affiliate
Hi everyone. My name is Mike and I just started my first few campaigns on Tonic using Peerfly and Clickbank links. I'm using that platform because it's cheap and I want to test the waters. It's only been one day and so far no conversions. I had multiple campaigns running for a few hours yesterday and a lot of my deposit was being eaten up very fast, so I only have one that is active right now. I discovered Tonic on a Youtube video where the woman showed how she promoted a download. She had no conversions the first two days and then each subsequent day she got more conversions. I'm wondering if this is because after seeing the offer multiple times that only then do people decide to submit to the download? The offer I am running is just an email submit and I find it confusing that after 743 clicks that no one would submit their email for a chance to get a free iPhone. Is the traffic on Tonic legitimate traffic? I also wonder where it comes from, but can only find that it comes from parked domains. Does anyone have any more info as to where their traffic source comes from? Any responses will be much appreciated and happy to be here.

You have to consider where the traffic Tonic has is coming from. Most of it appears to be pops and redirects (also sounds like that's what you're getting; correct me if I'm wrong).

Think about how the person who would be displayed one of your ads... They probably were browsing some random website not even close to related to what you're trying to sell.

Are you using a landing page or direct linking?

Hi Awesomesauce. I am not using a landing page because the video I watched said there was no landing page necessary for peerfly offers on Tonic. I also am using a RON Zero-click campaign (not sure what the difference between a zero-click and Pop campaign is). So maybe I should duplicate the campaign using keywords?

@dodgerzdad , welcome to affiliatefix. Make sure you use the thread for the purpose its created. This is a intro thread keep your intro as good as possible. Mixing that with newbie question is going to be messy ...

MI
Back