The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate marketing and overwhelmed by all the info

mac385

Banned
Hi all
I tried affiliate marketing in 2010 and i didnt do too well. Im back to give it another go but i am overwhelmed by all the different information out there. There is things like leadgadget ,Mr Opulant, CPA 2.0 and much much more. Where can i get the best info to actually start doing it correctly today and hopefully make soe cash.

I'm with you on the info overload. I've been doing the affiliate thing since February full time and haven't made any money. I did lose about $3,000 posting/testing ads on facebook.

Hey Spike
Good to hear from someone who isnt bragging about making tonnes off money. All you hear is 100% how rich you will be. Im a bit sceptical now about investing in the industry because there is no specific path. Im guessing it is one of those industry's where you learn the ropes by yourself. No one earning millions is going to tell me their method and risk loosing their earnings by increasing competition in their industry.

I don't think that you really need a person or a guide as much as you need to take action.
If you wanna start with cpa marketing just do the next thing:
-Pick a traffic source
-pick some offers
-design a LP or spy to get ideas
-setup tracking
-send some traffic
-analyze
-send more traffic
-keep doing the same till you master that traffic source and turn it into a $$$

Hi Abdellahi
Thanks for that info. Are Bing and google the only traffic sources available. Apologies if thats an inappropriate question in regards to competitiveness. Just trying to get all relevant info before i jump in the waters.
cheers

MI
Back