Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate, from ecommerce

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  • How long is a string?
  • What are your leads related to?
  • Be more specific e-commerce is a good part of the 'net ...
For better results: Start a post in the right subforum(s) regarding your request's specifics

Hi, welcome to the community, always glad to see new members here, especially the ones that are new in this field. :) As for your question, to be able to provide you a more accurate answer, you would need to give us more details, as I couldn't figure out which GEOs, interests you, what requirements do you have from affiliate networks, and so on.

The lead demographic I had, I plan to send them affiliate offer. So I am looking for affiliate network that has good offer for email traffic. I saw there are many verticals out there but I am not sure which offer can convert best for email traffic.

The lead demographic I had, I plan to send them affiliate offer. So I am looking for affiliate network that has good offer for email traffic. I saw there are many verticals out there but I am not sure which offer can convert best for email traffic.
Anything (*that is a reasonable value) can convert with the 'right' segment email traffic.
The lead demographic is 68% Female, age above 30 and 85% are from USA.
cosmetics, diet, dating (even?), mobile phone accessories (cases, earbuds, bluetooth items) < just a few thoughts

Building a supportive network is crucial for success in the affiliate marketing world. It's amazing how community involvement can provide valuable insights, tips, and encouragement. By the way, if you're looking to take your affiliate marketing game to the next level, considering custom software development might be worth exploring. Solutions from CoSource can help streamline processes and optimize your affiliate marketing efforts. Keep up the great work and happy marketing!

Last edited:
MI
Back