The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New On The Block

Tony Simms

affiliate
HI, I have just joined the forum and looking forward to see what goes on here.

I have been in affiliate marketing for about 6 years, and went full time at it last year just after the pandemic hit.

I am starting to build a youtube channel (my latest video is a humorous look at spoof Affiliate Marketing Statistics, I have included an example of one of the stats below.) and building up my twitter presence.

Any advice, help and support greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Slide2.JPG
    Slide2.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 10
HI, I have just joined the forum and looking forward to see what goes on here.

I have been in affiliate marketing for about 6 years, and went full time at it last year just after the pandemic hit.

I am starting to build a youtube channel (my latest video is a humorous look at spoof Affiliate Marketing Statistics, I have included an example of one of the stats below.) and building up my twitter presence.

Any advice, help and support greatly appreciated.
Yeah, welcome to the forum. One of the best indeed. Some advice for you :) YouTube is a very interesting platform to be in, in all niches, and will be more interesting when you grow an audience in it. However, do not try to manipulate audience growth, let it be a natural thing. Creating a schedule for YouTube videos so that your audience knows exactly when to come back for new content is a good strategy according to most YouTubers.
Finally, whatever you do, consistency is a major key that will get you success in the long run. +1

MI
Back