The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Carol92

Hi all, I am new here and wanted to introduce myself.

I am the affiliate manager for SMSChatDollars.Com. We are new in the affiliate arena but have a good ten plus years in the chat industry behind us. We are offering text chat to webmasters in a way that is not currently being done here in the states. If it is I'd love to see the programs, I can't find anyone that is offering it like we are.

I wont bore the entire board with my spiel but I'd sure be happy to answer any questions. Please do hit me up I'm horribly excited and would love to share that excitement with anyone interested in trying their hand at reselling text chat!

Thanks for the welcome.

I have seen the program myself. However, it seems to run a bit differently then ours. Our program offers webmasters the ability to resell text chat as if it were their own without any worries over carrier relations and or customer support and or the technology necessary to offer the services. Basicly we handle the entire back end and they offer the services to their members and or surfers, depending of course on the type of website/services they already offer.

For example if you were to sign up, the application would be processed and a keyword assigned to you. Once you receive that keyword you are able to, for example, post on your website
"Meet new friends on your cell! Text TALK to 11111 Now and get started!" (fake number and keyword here of course)

Most other chat services (that I have found in my research) are offering either audio chat or membership services to a text chat site. At least from what I have found.

So ours is a bit different in that we are offering the ability to resell as if the product is your own as opposed to pushing your surfers to another site and or driving them to a audio number....

MI
Back