The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Member ---> Thats Me

jaugustat

Hi everyone, I am a very eager 19 year old. I am constantly learning about marketing and advertising on the web and putting that to the test. I love to explore opportunities of different "systems" and have found the ones that work for me. In doing so, at 19, I feel very prepared and successful. Looking forward to reading everyone's ideas and furthering my knowledge here.

Welcome to 5 Star, jaugustat.

Thanks for joining.

You will find plenty of interesting ideas here and you should have no problem furthering my knowledge.

I see that you have already started participating in our discussions.

Hi jaugustat.

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. You sound like a very motivated/enterprising guy.
Look forward to chatting with you.

Hey jaugustat and welcome to the forum. I agree with Linda. It sounds like you are well on your way. Feel free to share that knowledge with others who may need a helping hand every now and then. And just for the record, DID your life really change when you joined daily cash mail. Inquiring minds want to know...:p

Lol, okay I posted at about 6:30am EST, and in my post I had said that I didn't want to talk to much about it, not wanting to boast or advertise other than in my signiture as to not violate any rules. Well, it seems they had removed my post for administrative review. But the bulk of what that post had said is YES. YES my life has changed, and I don't want to mention any more due to them reviewing my previous post.

MI
Back