The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New member introduction

HBA

affiliate
Dear members of AffiliateFix,
My name is Brian Savelkouls and I have signed up here to learn more about what affiliates demand in a good affiliate program.
I am in the progress of starting a new affiliate network, and would like your input on the following:

- What payment method do you prefer?
- Do you value higher payments over faster payments?
- Where do you go to find new affiliate offerings?
- Do you prefer niche items (Crypto and CBD) or viral products?

To learn more about my network, feel free to follow my future posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, @HBA and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As this is an introduction thread, you won't likely get answers to your questions. A more appropriate place to open that discussion is probably the General Affiliate Marketing forum. ;)

And just so you know, only approved vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our community. Once your network is ready for prime time, you can submit an application to have a vetted listing in our Resources section.

Meanwhile, anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi Brian, welcome to the community! There's tons of great information here, so dive in and feel free to ask questions if you have any. It's a very friendly community :) Personally, I prefer GBP but that's just because I'm in the UK. Most of our affiliates request USD. I value faster payouts as it offers affiliates greater flexibility, but that's just mho.

banners
Back