The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Leak Protection Software???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Some types of affiliate leaks may get plugged with this new software. The concept is pretty smart and I wish I'd thought of it. What happens if you are doing PPC for a merchant and don't realize their site is down? Money down the drain, that can never be reclaimed. What happens if the program you are promoting switches to a new payment processor (like the recent Checkout debacle)? You could be sending traffic that won't be tracked and credited.

DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this software and cannot vounch for the developer, I am only passing on info I have read. But for $47 it sounds like it may be a good investment. I'm not an affiliate and not making a dime, in fact I'll send you to Neil Shearing?s Blog where I discovered the software so he can get the commission if you order.

<a target="_new" href="http://www.neilshearing.com/2006/12/05/adrian-lings-affiliateshield-protecting-your-affiliate-income/">Neil Shearing?s Blog ? Adrian Ling?s AffiliateShield? protecting your affiliate income</a>

- AffiliateShield monitors ALL your affiliate links in real time. If it detects that the vendor?s site is down OR if the vendor has switched to another payment processor

- Cloaks your affiliate link from prying eyes. Protects your affiliate link from commission thieves!

- Automatically switches your affiliate link(s) to your secondary target(s) should the primary vendor's site be down. (This will save you lost adwords dollars $$$ - PLUS a good night's sleep.)

- Alerts you via email if links are down or payment processor is changed.

- Frees you from MUNDANE tasks - such as checking for dead affiliate links, cheating vendors, server downtimes, etc.

There are many other features and a lot of them seem targeted to Clickbank programs but still worth taking a look. Get the rest of the info at <a target="_new" href="http://www.neilshearing.com/2006/12/05/adrian-lings-affiliateshield-protecting-your-affiliate-income/">Neil Shearing?s Blog</a>

That concept is amazing, only wish I knew about it last month when an affiliate actually changed their affiliate program and didn't tell me. I found out about it when I realized all my links were going to their front page instead of product pages and my sales weren't tracking (they still haven't even paid my balance from before the move)...ugh...

Thanks for posting about this Linda, I'll be looking into it. Maybe it is the perfect affiliate solution. :)

~ Teli

Just had a read through the sales page and it looks as though it's for ClickBank merchants only. It's still pretty clever though...

~ Teli

banners
Back