The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New in Cpa Marketing Questions

Pjaddy

affiliate
Hello everybody,
My name is Julian, and Im from Germany am new here in this forum and start with CPA Marketing I've read quite well and understand the very most of this also, now I would have a question what Strategy at the beginning is the best where I dont need a big investment (Student) but still works good ?

Greetings
Julian

Hello everybody,
My name is Julian, and Im from Germany am new here in this forum and start with CPA Marketing I've read quite well and understand the very most of this also, now I would have a question what Strategy at the beginning is the best where I dont need a big investment (Student) but still works good ?

Greetings
Julian
if you don't have enough funds to start with paid traffic, I'd recommend you to build a site and learn some CEO to make it a decent source for your future earning. The most common mistake a newbie can make is thinking this business help you make money for nothing. It's not true, as any other business, CPA need constant investments.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your reply its not like i never invest some Money , I will i always reinvest in things to Grow them Up , but i search atm for the right thing to start Quickly without more and more research and never start to take action i hate that , I want to work for my Future and for my Money so , What you guys think about Youtube or smthg with Cpa ? or it is better to start and Site like Daria said with a Niche and Seo ? . I just want to do nothing wrong at the beginning too dont waste Time :(.

Greetings

well cool you can start youtube with CPA OFFERS , or instagram with CPA OFFERS .
yes you can make some Dollars , but you need to invest in paid ads because that's where the money is

You're from Germany, offline methods should do good for you with minimal investment. Get into a CPA network, find something like a giftcard offer, print out posters or flyers with a QR/shortened link going to that offer, and start posting it in allowable public places.

That should get you enough lunch money for the coming weeks.

Hi @Pjaddy, if you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. If you're interested, sign up here!

Have you checked out my sig? :):):)

German offers pay big time in PeerFly, that I can guarantee.

Thank you lumeire ,

Seems like a Good Cpa network,
But one question can you give me an Advice where i can promoto my Offers as a Beginner the best ?

Greetings.

Thank you lumeire ,

Seems like a Good Cpa network,
But one question can you give me an Advice where i can promoto my Offers as a Beginner the best ?

Greetings.

Depends on what vertical/niche you are interested.

I suggest you read on blogs/guides/sources on how to set up a campaign from picking a niche to running it etc etc first before you get started.

MI
Back