The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

NEW IN AFFILIATE MARKETING

Raafed Mehri

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Does anyone knows how to promote an affiliate link for free being new ??
What tools should we use ?
Is it worth it to use click funnels??
Is there any possibility to start promoting the affiliate link using only our mobile phone ??

Only if your time is worth zero, what type of product are you promoting?

Internet enables device

I don't know

Is there any possibility to start promoting the affiliate link using only our mobile phone ??
Yes, if network has app or mobile friendly website, or zoom in manually

Hi everyone,

I really dislike surfing with the keypad in mobile phones. Yes you can promote your affiliate link in mobile phones as long as you can connect to the internet. But You'll make faster progress if you use a PC and have a good typing speed. Plus some of the softwares that could make the promotion easier for you may not have a mobile app.

I am promoting a SEO software.
  1. Create SEO blog (choose SEO niche, not general SEO)
  2. Embed the free SEO audit on your site
  3. Collect commission for every sale
If you want clever, make your SEO blog about different SEO software & compare it

You must make perfect language if your customer, any language mistake (like me :eek:) they will leave your site

1. Create SEO blog (choose SEO niche, not general SEO)
  2. Embed the free SEO audit on your site
  3. Collect commission for every sale
If you want clever, make your SEO blog about different SEO software & compare it

You must make perfect language if your customer, any language mistake (like me :eek:) they will leave your site
I am not that really good in blogging then creating a blog means creating a website and to be honest i was looking some other ways to promote and that is why i was thinking to create a funnels

I am not that really good in blogging then creating a blog means creating a website and to be honest i was looking some other ways to promote and that is why i was thinking to create a funnels

Maybe you will get more help on Monday
Forum is quieter on weekend

Well you can create videos on youtube related to your affiliate offer ,you dont need to be on camera you can use powerpoint ,renderforest etc ,be sure to create quality videos where it brings value .You can also post your links on facebook groups but be sure not to copy amd paste ,put a story then post your affiliate link

Hi everyone,
I have used ClickFunnels on one of my websites, and it was worth it. I learned some tips on how to use it with the help of this video of Martin:
Hope this can help you decide!

banners
Back