The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New in affiliate marketing

DEJAN_RINGE

affiliate
Hi all,cann someone send me link or something how to become affiliate from start,in all steps please? Im searshing all sites and forums but i cannot find exact steps how to due that,no one sayed how?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @DEJAN_RINGE !

i cannot find exact steps how to due that,no one sayed how?

There are a couple of reasons for that. First of all, there are many, many different methods, traffic types, verticals, etc. Also, in some forums, people are not willing to reveal too much. No worries about that here, though. We all help each other. :)

The best place to start is at the beginning:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Well dont know if i am alowed to say but wealthy affiliate its very good as it provide awesome training and it lso offers you a free website i think

Ok guys,thx realy for me is important to find exact descriptions how to start from beginning in exact steps because now is all conffusing in my head to be reall :)

MI
Back