The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Guy

allenbell

Hi people
I am new to affiliate marketing though I have been researching it for quite a while now. I hope to learn much from all of you.

Allen

Welcome to 5 Star, Allen.

Thanks for joining.

You said you are new to affiliate marketing. In that case, our Newbie Affiliate Forum would be a great place for you to spend time reading as much as you can. Be sure to pay attention to the "Sticky" threads http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You can learn a lot here. In addition to all we have for you to read, we have some very helpful members. Just ask questions in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

Hi Allen,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and I hope we can help you learn more about affiliate marketing and how to get off to a good start.

Hey dude, i heard that you were new to this stuff. I am pretty new too but one thing i can tell you is to pay attention as much as possible and you should do fine.

Hey Allen and welcome. Good to hear that you've been researching AM...there's a tone of great articles and posts here that should help you find what it is your looking for. And don't forget, while researching and studying is important, so is getting your feet wet by actually putting into action what you have learned. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back