The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new guy just sayin' hi

Bears_Cubs119

Hey everybody.

I am new to IM. Started in May and had taken a few month break to deal with school and work. I since have started back up (after getting a few sales I didn't know about while I was away from IM). My only "successful" project is a site about Xbox 360 Repairs. I am joining this community to hopefully learn a thing or two and increase my traffic.

I am 22 years old finishing up at DeVry University and currently work at a sandwich shop delivering sandwiches to people. I am born and raised in Chicago and am an avid Chicago Bears and Cubs fan (hence the name).

Hi Bears_Cubs119,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Sounds like you are really to get back in the affiliate groove. Be sure to check out the stickies in the newbie forum and the niche marketing forum for some good tips. Then ask questions when you have any. Hope we can help you be successful. :)

welcome Bears_Cubs119,
Internet marketing is never an easy make money online job and since you have been good enough to make a few sales, just keep on doing it.
The key to succeeding is traffic.
The more the traffic to your site, the better for you.

Good to know you Bears_Cubs119. If you're looking for ways to increase your traffic then you'll find lots of advice about how to do it here. Good luck and enjoy your journey ;)

Thanks a lot guys. I average around 2-4 visits per day on my Xbox site. I know my site converts (because I have gotten 7 sales from that site over the past 3 months with only 2-4 visits a day) but I just need traffic.... that is the hard part.

MI
Back