The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

new guy here

benschiltz

Hi everyone

I am new to the marketing online game and I am finding it is a little more difficult than what alot of those so called marketing gurus would have you think. Pray on the newbies, they are easy to sell marketing information to is the way I see it has been going, just so much information its not hard to get taken advantage of when someone claims to be helpful but mostly just take your money. So now on to learn how to really market, which is why I am here.

Looking forward to learning and maybe even one day teaching you a few tricks haha.

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part you're right, it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. Not true.

It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything in the main discussion forums and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's free good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Thank you very much!

I thank you very much for replying with that information. I got the niche with domain and hosting and content. I have been buying content to start with. I have 3 sites to be exact all with adsense and affiliate products. no buyers of course lol. Oh well, all in due time and tweaking. I am also about to begin an affiliate program with clickbooth so I think so far I am on the right track. I have just began making very little with adsense but it shows to me that it does work and that probably will get better in time.

thanks again and I will make sure to visit here often.

benjamin

Hi there,

welcome to the forum, don't worry I was completely the same when I first started you just want to learn and there is someone who is going to give you all the answers for just a small bit of cash. WRONG lol

I learnt the hard way now I am very spicky. But there is a hell of alot of free information out there, just need to spend some time searching.

But this is a great place to learn.

Happy learning.

banners
Back