The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Custom PC Builder - daedalusdesigntx

TemetNosce

Marketplace Seller
Hello

My wife and I recently opened a Custom PC Boutique and wanted to get the word out. We stumbled upon your website and wanted to see how it all worked, and perhaps join if it seems like a good fit. We're new to this affiliate marketing concept so any resources would be helpful.

Thank you

-Team Daedalus Design

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

If I understand you correctly, you are not here to recruit affiliates, you're looking to learn online marketing techniques for your business?

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

If you are thinking about recruiting affiliates to help promote your boutique, please be aware that you cannot promote, solicit or recruit our membership unless you are a vetted vendor in our Resources section.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 95,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application, if you decide to move in that direction.

Welcome aboard and let us know if you have any questions. :)

We would like to do both. Learn more about the market, as well as recruit affiliates. We have a program in place that awards commission per sale, and would always like to expand our sales force. We just setup our resource for the company - including our main product.

Really appreciate the direction. Your website seems to have a lot of traffic, which is great.

banners
Back