The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Blogger

tamiltvcomedy

Hello Guys,

I recently started blogging and so far mainly concentrated on provided video contents on my blog. Could you please let me know what can I do to improve my blog? Thanks a lot.

Hi tamiltvcomedy,

Welcome to 5 Star.

I just took a very quick peek, but it looks like you just post a title and a video.
Do you ever write any commentary about the videos or the people in the videos?
That would create content that could attract more visitors from search engines that are interested in the type of comendy you feature. The search engines dont know what the videos are about, they mainly read text.

In addition to the marketing aspect, added your critique or point of view or funny comments would give the blog a personality too.

Also work on your titles - the MOST important for attracting visitors from the search engines.

I don't know who's in the videos or what they do so just making up a quick example. Instead of "FirstName Last Name Video #4" - put more content in the title. "FirstName Last Name Hilarious Video Making Fun of American Idol Fans" or whatever the content is about, that would also be a draw to get you visitors interested in that subject.

MI
Back