The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New and nervous

Antonietta

affiliate
Hi all

My name is Antonietta and I am new and nervous. I am new to this forum in particular and affiliate marketing in general. I decided to do this as I am currently a volunteer in a developing country and need to generate some funds to pay for life back home. I have become engrossed in affiliate marketing after discovering this parallel universe :cool: So now I know you are all friendly I have decided to ask for HALP!!!! You see I joined a whole lot of affiliate programs and am now overwhelmed and :confused:...any advice GRATEFULLY accepted.

Welcome to 5 Star, Antonietta.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, the best possible advise I can give you is to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you can. You should be sure to read the "Sticky" threads. They contain lots of very useful information that will help you to learn what to do and what not to do http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You have noticed that our members are friendly. They are also very helpful and can help you in your learning process. Whenever you have questions, just ask them in the appropriate forum. They should be specific questions about a particular issue rather than broad questions that could have thousands of possible answers.

You will get useful answers without anyone trying to sell you anything or trying to get you to visit their site, because we don't allow that.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Antonietta,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. It's normal to feel overwhelmed so you aren't alone there. If you've "joined a whole lot of affiliate programs" it's possible you've made a common mistake and are doing the shot gun approach. You'll have an easier time getting started and learning the ropes if you focus on a narrow niche and just a couple products - at least at 1st.

The stickies in the newbie forum and niche forum should be helpful, then holler as you have any questions and we'll try to help.

MI
Back