The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Page

GeorgiaStamp

affiliate
Hi all,

We have just set up a new venture, we have a facebook page (and closed exclusive group for members) aimed at affiliates aimed at helping affiliates learn and grow profitable affiliate lead gen businesses, with some great content & case studies; however, I need some pointers on how to advertise this?

Does anyone have experience of growing a Facebook group from scratch, who could possibly give me some advice?

TIA, Georgia:)

Beleive it or not they have Facebook groups promoting entry into "NEW" Facebook groups. So basically you would advertise your new group within these group pages to grow your membership.

I do not have any personal experience in this arena. I did grow a Facebook page to over 5000 members and I realized growing it organically would be better. I came across pages and groups that allowed me to promote my page by liking someone elses page. This was good in the past when Facebook would randomly promote your page for free in random searches as well. Remember when you were allowed to like certain pages on the side based on your search habits. They do not do this anymore. I would receive likes galore by people who would randomly come across my page. So during my time of promoting my page , I came across groups that were sometimes in combination with promoting group pages. You were allowed to drop your group page link inside the group.

banners
Back