The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Opportunity - The Banner Hub

CarlOC

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm Liam, and I'm posting on behalf of my client, the banner hub.

We have just launched our affiliate programme and invite affiliate partners to join our network, promoting high quality, PVC vinyl banners.

The banner hub is an established business and our website allows you to design and create personalised banners, ideal for special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries etc.) and businesses for events & promotions.

Our banners are of the highest quality available and are despatched within 48 hours, ready to hang with eyelets.

We have a large number of templates to choose from (themed around events and special occasions) and also a good library of images and graphics should clients wish to design their own banner using our easy-to-use online banner design software.

We also offer a bespoke banner design service as a third option.

We are offering a very attractive 15% affiliate commission across the range, with banners varying in price from ?19-?160+, we believe this to be a fantastic opportunity for affiliate partners to return a healthy commission, with a 90 day cookie duration.

We have a great set of affiliate tools for you to utilise and are on hand and open to suggestions should you require more specific materials to help promote a mutually beneficial partnership.

That's an outline of our offering and look forward to liaising with potential partners and invite you to apply to become a banner hub affiliate.

Any questions, please get in touch.

To apply, please visit http://www.thebannerhub.co.uk/affiliate.php

Thanks and best regards,

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your message, this affiliate programme is new but we are really keen to get people on board, please ask any questions. The banners are PVC printed banners for use outdoors and indoors not the web banners. Look forward to hearing from you.

banners
Back