The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Manager on the Block!!!

Vasil Kamburov

affiliate
Hello everyone!

My name is Vasil Kamburov and I work as an Affiliate Account Manager at ItsCanadaTime. Our Company provides one of the if not the most advanced Immigration Services System in this sphere of Affiliate Marketing.

For now however I would like to start by introducing myself to the community. Be prepared to be harassed by my constant hunger to learn as well as contribute as much as I can and of course to make money!

Just kidding, money is all I care about. ;) :D

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

My name is Vasil Kamburov and I work as an Affiliate Account Manager at ItsCanadaTime. Our Company provides one of the if not the most advanced Immigration Services System in this sphere of Affiliate Marketing.

For now however I would like to start by introducing myself to the community. Be prepared to be harassed by my constant hunger to learn as well as contribute as much as I can and of course to make money!

Just kidding, money is all I care about. ;)
You are welcome on the forum buddy, hope to hear from you soon!

All the best my friend. I hope we can help each other in near future! Hit me up with any possible collaboration and I will make sure to do the same.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

We have a free immigration program in the Trumpnation USA >>> #TrumpHotels OMG can't do anything about political parody of a famous person ;) that's the law here :p

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

We have a free immigration program in the Trumpnation USA >>> OMG can't do anything about political parody of a famous person ;) that's the law here :p

It all comes down to what you are willing to do in order to achieve your dream.

Last edited:
WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

We have a free immigration program in the Trumpnation USA OMG can't do anything about political parody of a famous person ;) that's the law here :p
What we offer my friend is an amazing opportunity to move with your entire family to Canada and acquire your dream job before you even land as well as having your comfy couch waiting for you to when you make it there ;)

Hello and welcome to Affiliatefix, Vasil!

Please read the PM that I sent you. :)

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions.

MI
Back