The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New 5 Star Site + Baby

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Well strike up the band! My newly redesigned 5 Star Affiliate Programs main site just went live last night. The developers did an absolutely beautiful job! The new site is so much cleaner with better coding for the search engines to produce higher rankings (hopefully). My old design ? had so many coding problems, compounded by the fact that I was using FrontPage. It was such a mess - a coders nightmare. I still got tons of #1 rankings with most of the internal pages, because I used to do SEO for a living ? but his new CSS design looks so much cleaner and the spiders should like it even more.

Check it out!
http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com

Oh just realized - now I need to switch out the forum and blog headers so they all match. That will need to wait til I get back.

Let me know what you think. See any problems or bad links or anything? If so please let me know here or by PM or email TODAY if possible. I'm leaving town tomorrow for a couple days. Gonna be a GRANDMA!

The new site got finished just in the nick of time, since my daughter?s C-section got moved up to tonight so I need to leave town for a couple days to go meet my new sweetie. Can?t believe I?m gonna be a grandma. Still feel 38! We?re having a baby girl. All 3 of us wanted a girl and knew it was going to be a she! Melissa has wanted a baby since she was a baby. Waited a LONG time to meet the right man and married the sweetest guy in the whole world. She has lots of health issues and had a tough pregnancy so we are glad the surgery was moved up. Now finally it's time for baby to get here.

Stephen my faithful and WONDERFUL mod will be checking the forum while I'm gone - but I should be able to check in once a day as well. I don't leave until tomorrow morning, but just wanted to share all the news. I will of course show off some pics when I get back.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, grandma!

I had a C-section with my son after a somewhat difficult pregnancy. Probably nothing compared with what your daughter has been through.

Better be careful - "Ginger" might just stick... if only as a nickname.

Hi Stephanie & All,

WOW what a beautiful baby. I'm sure all grandmas think that - but really some babies aren't that cute when they are 1st born. This little doll looks like the Gerber baby.

Allison (Alli) weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and is just as healthy and perfect as she can be! Melissa is doing really well too, thank God! I don't have pictures yet. My ex was supposed to email me some, but he didn't. Warren, the new Daddy has a ton he took with his new digital - so he can send me some once they all come home from the hospital, which should be tomorrow.

I can't wait to go down next week to help take care of mamma and baby. This week Warren is staying home from work and they have requested NO visitors so they can have what they call a "baby honeymoon" with just the 3 of them for bonding purposes - which I think is wonderful. But as soon as hubby goes back to work, Grandma's moving in at least for a couple days! ;)

The happy family is leaving the hospital today and gets to go home. I just started whipping up a little baby blog as a welcome home present for them. Here is a little collage with a couple of pictures. (I'm such and Grandma!)

Here's a close up of our little doll baby. You can't see her mouth which is one of her most precious features. We will get some more pics up soon.

Congratulations to you and your family Linda. Alli makes a nice little addition :) The Web site looks fantastic too!

MI
Back