The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Never fear, solaris is here!

S

solaris

Hey folks, Nice to be here. Seeing as how things arent crammed with topics and posts, I take it this is a fairly new forum. Anyway, glad to contribute.

My real name is Chris, and I am 16 years old. I have spent the better part of 4 years in the web design industry. I don't plan on living off of computers when I move out, but I definitely plan to keep doing what (I do for a pretty long time. As of right now, I am a freelance flash designer, affiliated with....more companies than I can count. And I think I have a pretty steady income.

Anyway, glad to be here, hope to make new friends here!

:)

hey Chris, nice to have you here :)

Tip: you have a bug on your site.. on firefox.. it's not stuck to the top of the page.. and it looks pretty bad there. besides that.. heh.. post it in the review section.. and let's talk about it :)) I am happy to see a flash designer here.. 16 .. nice.. son (i'm 18 :p and in the "flash industry" for one year)

Ahhh,
All my fears has suddenly disappeared now that solaris is here, welcome to UK webmaster World Chris :)

Temi

hey,
welcome to the forum!
Looks like you are good at designing. Im more of a game creator, at 15 years old.
Hope you enjoy being here.

Cheers,

MI
Back