The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Networx cheap SEO, are they any good?

markmillway

affiliate
I have bee approached by a company call Networx for cheap SEO work on my site. Has anyone had dealings with this company and can they be trusted.

Yes, I've had dealings, and no, they can't be trusted. Completely useless. Over 2 months since they claimed to have completed the work to improve our ranking, there has been no meaningful improvement in our google ranking. We are the leading supplier of wood pellets to the GB retail market (i.e. we supply more than anyone else, with more geographical coverage, so that's an objective assessment, not just a matter of opinion), and we can't get a ranking above about 60 on "wood pellets" on UK pages only. I'd already setup all drupal's recommended SEO features and got relevant friends in the industry to link to us, and yet had little impact on our ranking, which was why we decided to give Net-Worx a go.

I think the fault is very substantially Google's, who rank all sorts of irrelevant rubbish above us (a lot of it effectively dead), but Net-Worx are thoroughly useless at compensating for Google's incompetence. Net-Worx's links are from invisible pages on highly irrelevant sites. They do what they say they will do, but badly, so it's a waste of time and money.

I'm sure it is merely coincidental that, to get round Google's incompetence on natural ranking, we are having to pay significant sums to them on AdWords. Doesn't matter whether it's Microsoft or Google, massive market power is always toxic. But I doubt paying money to SEO companies will help - at best it will be a race to the bottom.

Ask/MS/Live/Bing also seems to be pretty useless. Yahoo seems to be the best of the big three search engines. Maybe they could make a comeback if people realised that Google was full of irrelevant rubbish badly ranked.

Bruno Prior
Managing Director
Forever Fuels Ltd

Actually, just for clarification, I see there is a Networx as well as a Net-Worx offering SEO. We used the latter. Maybe you are talking about the former.

Net-worx are cheap and cheerful. I asked for something to help my website get seen more and they did exactly that. Any problem I noticed on my site i just need to call Paul and he was right on the case and came back to me within a couple hours. I am now getting twice as many customer questions as this time last year and with xmas coming that means good news for me and my partner. With the money we made we are hoping to set up 2 new websites soon and I will asking net-worx to do their stuff again. Good work guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used this company recently(Net-worx) and found them very good. I saw good movement on my key words and page one for a few of them.
The guy was very helpful too.

banners
Back