The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network for Middle East Traffic

serppower

affiliate
Hi, I want to know the best network to get REAL "not bots" Cheap Middle East traffic and has a $50 first time minimum deposit.

Please suggest any type not just PPV.
I also want Native Ads, CPC, Domain Redirect,, if possible.

Some people suggested DNTX for me but i have read bad reviews about their traffic that it's BOTS and not converting even for CPC offers.

Please help!

you can use popups networks like popads.net it most network used by arabs minimum deposit only 10$ also PropellerAds minimum deposit 100$

Personally, I do feel that the popup ads networks will be of more help to you than any other network. there are several of them and you will have to list then compare the benefits that come along so that you settle on the one that meets your needs. be sure that you have the network that does the geo-tagged traffic so that you can be able to specify that you only need from the middle east countries. Always do a test before you land on the final decision about this, it is always the best practise to do.

Hi, I want to know the best network to get REAL "not bots" Cheap Middle East traffic and has a $50 first time minimum deposit.

Some people suggested DNTX for me but i have read bad reviews about their traffic that it's BOTS and not converting even for CPC offers.

Please help!
You should definitely try SelfAdvertiser. It's the best place to buy Middle East traffic. Low minimum bid, high quality traffic and great support :) Let me know if you need any assistance (Skype diana_selfadvertiser)

Please help!
We can help you with that , add me on Skype and lets chat

banners
Back