The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Needing Some Help

MakingItHappen

affiliate
Well I have been working on affiliate marketing for over a year. The main problems that seemed to occur were the fact that I jumped right in and tried making money through the "Make Money Online" niche, realizing I was not ready for that I stepped away from it.

During all this I also was unemployed trying to find a job but couldn't seem to get one. I acctually stopped doing affiliate marketing because of lack of motivation. Well somewhat months ago I came back started blogging about one my interest, that is all fine and well, I only have Adsense and 4 clickbank products on the blog, of those 4 I acctually did purchase one of the products. No sales yet though, which is my fault partially because the only promotion I have done is through Youtube and articles.

I also have been using offto.net or com I forget which now to cloak my links since I do not have a website...

I was reading the article here about how clickbank is hard for newbies and now I am kind of at a lost. I have acctually bought different products from clickbank, and asked for my money back on 4 of them... I can't seem to tell if it is me or the clickbank products, I know I need to do more promotion as well, but that blog has been up since July and not a single sale :/

This is embaressing but I have never even recived a check from clickbank becuse of that stupid rule they have where you cannot get your first check until you have 5 different credit card numbers or something? I have made some sales but most of the people buying wanted their money back... At that point I was promoting Profit Lance and a few other things.

Sorry for the venting there, I am just kinda fustrated. I have been writing a lot lately, basically creating content for my blogs. But Clickbank is, I don't know its taking long. I am wondering what other decent affiliate networks there are that I can join.

Ones that accept Canadian residents and maybe don't make you wait until 5 sales lol. A payment threshold like at survey sites is one thing but I think the credit card thing is ridiculas...

Any advice would be great, I want to try something else other than Clickbank just not sure where to go...

NeverbluuAds is a Canadian affiliate company that kicks a lot of ***.

Hydramedia is good.

The owner of Ads4Dough is actually a member of this forum too.

Look, you've tried to run before you can walk. A far easier way to make money is to sign up to a lead program where you get your visitors to go to the merchant's site and fill out a form. You will find plenty of lead programs on those above networks.

Thank you, that is great advice. I really appreacite it. I never heard of those companies before but I will be sure to look into them, thanks :)

MI
Back