The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need your help on getting conversions - Warning, I'm New to Affiliate Marketing

C

cjnelly

Hi guys! As I mentioned, I'm new to affiliate marketing. I just started a week or 2 ago with a company that will pay me 400.00 for every sale they close based for me and 400.00 every time the new client renews. I also get paid 100.00 for every new affiliate marketer that I bring on board...not under me, because it's not set up that way...just bringing in new affiliates.

So, I utilize Facebook, email, cold calling, YouTube videos, use the banners they provide me, email swipes, flyers they give me in my back office, but still no results.

Here's how they have it set up. I join for free and all of it is free any form of advertising that costs is on me. I join, they give me my affiliate link and I share the link. The link goes to their landing page asking that the interested person provide their contact information. It takes them to another page giving them more information and a scheduling page to set up an appointment to discuss their options and if they want to proceed. If the potential clients says yes, then I get paid after the clients makes that initial payment to the company. That's it. The problem I'm having is no one is clicking through. I don't know what more I can do. I'm just starting out so paying for leads are not an option for me just yet.

Can you guide me, help me, rescue me...LOL I'd really appreciate it. I don't give up easily, but I don't like treading water either. So thank you in advance for you expertise!

Until I hear from you...

cjnelly

So, I utilize Facebook, email, cold calling, YouTube videos, use the banners they provide me, email swipes, flyers they give me in my back office, but still no results.

"cold calling, flyers" are field sales techniques usually. You are contacting people in the *real word*?

What is the mystery product or service -- is the ball of string in my left or right pocket -- can you answer? All selling is not alike (by a long shot). If your product is secret my answer is also secret -- pay me $5,000 to unlock the answer :p

Superficially, you will not succeed in selling a highend product or service with random free traffic alone.

I haven't seen the actual vendor's (end-selling-party's) landing page or sales material -- so I cannot tell you if I would spend my time or money promoting their offer.

EPC (Earnings Per Click) is the final arbitrator in affiliate sales IMHO ...

banners
Back