The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need your advise

MMK

affiliate
I am at a loss, Please help!
I sell Cell Phone Accessories check my site www.theshoppersworld.com. I am running a SAS program. I did so for 6 months I got 120+ affilitates with some clicks but only 2 sales in the entire 6 months. I tried promotions (1 or 2 a month) Newsletters & Emails. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Waiting to hear your advise!

What are your conversion rates when you do PPC? Maybe it's not the affiliate program but your site that's the problem. It looks broken at the top. Plus the affiliate link on your site goes to Link Connector not SAS.

One of our outsourced management clients just started to manage a cell and ipod accessory site on SAS too. With top management by Chris Sanderson and PartnerCentric I bet it does well. How must have you put into optimizing the program and pro-active recruiting?

Hi, thanks for your help.
My site does have quiet a good convertion at 7% when doing PPC, that is why a I wondering why my convertion is null with Affiliates. How can get the right affiliates? How can I get them to work for my site?
Thanks I did not realize that the site still links to LinkConnector I cancelled that program already.
Waiting to hear...

I forgot to note. I checked my report at SAS and realized that only 1-3 affiliates are active what can be done to for the others to promote our program?

No One here can give me advise? :confused:
How can recruit and keep up good and Active Affiliates? I offer a good program for my product line.

I would be inclined to contact your non-performing affiliates to find out what's happening. Give them some tips on how to promote your program.

Get listed on some directories too!

All of the above.

One thing I do is to join (as an affiliate) at Affiliate Networks and then they usually have a list of their best performing Merchants. You then join their programs and see what they are offering.

Then copy what they offer and try to go one better.

MI
Back