The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need to start with low budget

Mohamed Tarek

affiliate
As a good newbie have to do I read and watched every thing in CPA I reached ,now I think I have a good idea about how this is all work then i have to make the big action going forward , I have the feel that not every business work for every one so i don't want to lose an arm and leg just testing, so my idea is to start with small scale the improve and invest.
So what is the best resources I can use for small scale testing without spending too much at the start
I am trying to find good offers at mobidea to promote as a starting point
I may use their tracking system at the start (is it OK?)
looking for traffic sources that accept little deposit (most of what i found is 100$ which is too much if i want to test many traffic source)
can some one guide me or just tell me about a guide with real steps
and I'll be happy for comments and suggestions
thanks for your time :)

Hello,
I have started doing CPA Marketing and Affiliate Marketing (JvZoo) from last month. and started getting some visitors in my site. The funny thing is, I am doing CPA/Affiliate marketing at Zero Cost!
Heres the short description about how I do it.
* Getting an account in JvZoo/CPAGrip is always Free
* GET a Free Web Hosting from Here
app.infinityfree.net/redir/184131
(I will appreciate if you use my Affiliate link else.directly go to infinityfree)
* Register a domain from freenom (its free)
* Install Wordpress/cms you prefer
* Get a nice looking theme
* Do SEO/Blog Posts/Comparison Posts/Reviews
* Heres the trick comes. I bought Affiliate Rex. They taught me all Strategies of affiliate marketing. I am currently following their guides and working on it. They teach you the way to do CPA/Affiliate Marketing at the Lowest cost and getting 3x ROI.
Hope you understood what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chamak Rahman ,
i have all the stuff allreay i have a cloud host some domains cpa - jv - cb accounts so looking for like a plan for the low budget start point for traffic now
regarding the AffiliateRex that look interesting do you got a real results by now ?

Yes. I assure you that you will succeed. But it will take a little time to make your First sale. After getting the first hit, you'll get 2-3 sales regularly and the number will never decrease.

By the way I appreciate if you buy via my link. You also get a huge bonus. Which is listed on cmreview.ml
Some of the bonuses will also help you on your work.

As a good newbie have to do I read and watched every thing in CPA I reached ,now I think I have a good idea about how this is all work then i have to make the big action going forward , I have the feel that not every business work for every one so i don't want to lose an arm and leg just testing, so my idea is to start with small scale the improve and invest.
So what is the best resources I can use for small scale testing without spending too much at the start
I am trying to find good offers at mobidea to promote as a starting point
I may use their tracking system at the start (is it OK?)
looking for traffic sources that accept little deposit (most of what i found is 100$ which is too much if i want to test many traffic source)
can some one guide me or just tell me about a guide with real steps
and I'll be happy for comments and suggestions
thanks for your time :)
you need to learn more and more about what you really think of starting with, it will be really helpful. I mean reading about running the campaign, but also putting the hard work learning on the tools that should be helpful to you to get it more easy to start with. I talk about tools like Spy-tools, like Admobispy, whatrunswhere, adplexity, etc, But also trackers like Voluum, that can also be really helpful to handle campaigns at the beginning! good luck, and hope this could be helpful.

you need to learn more and more about what you really think of starting with, it will be really helpful. I mean reading about running the campaign, but also putting the hard work learning on the tools that should be helpful .
Thanks Sanshez , that is great I'll consider that :) but it's like a loop your have to learn more by working and working by learn more but i need to start to get into the loop :)

Start with Bing if you have a small budget. There's less volume there, but once you hit a profitable campaign, copy and paste it over to AdWords and then increase your budget to maximize your returns.

you definitely have to learn about all the aspects of this, but also all the tools that could be helpful for you to handle this with a minimum of risks, then you could make those knowledge more effective only by practicing, and learning through mistakes. Good luck!

Hey,

Welcome in the Affiliate marketing community !! What kind of site do you want to run at first ?
And obviously, it is when you work that you learn how to work ;)

banners
Back