The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Tips

Billblast

Looking for tips on how to grow a Facebook fan page from scratch regardless of the niche?

And tips on how to grow an old fan page with a few likes already, but the likes are not from people in the US?

Looking for tips on how to grow a Facebook fan page from scratch regardless of the niche?

And tips on how to grow an old fan page with a few likes already, but the likes are not from people in the US?

You should try facebook paid LIKES. according to geo,targeting etc etc.

You should try facebook paid LIKES. according to geo,targeting etc etc.
Thanks for your reply...I should have stated in my post that I'm looking for tips to grow the page organically. Not looking to pay for likes.

Does paying for likes actually work with Facebook always changing its algorithm?

Try to comment fanpage niche related to you and boosts it with likes from smmpanels :)

To grow a Facebook fan page, you have to first be sure of the niche and target audience. The general tips for increasing your likes organically are basically following more users, especially newbies in Facebook. Make sure you like other people's posts as well to motivate them to like yours

Facebook Boost and find specific interest and geos base on your niche, Focus on Your Niche, Build and create post or content that unique and make people interest with that, etc

Focus on your niche, Create quality post and share to your niche related groups for organic likes.

You should try Facebook ads, Facebook does not let you get noticed without paying actually.

banners
Back