The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

Need Tips

Billblast

Affiliate
affiliate
Looking for tips on how to grow a Facebook fan page from scratch regardless of the niche?

And tips on how to grow an old fan page with a few likes already, but the likes are not from people in the US?

AdCombo

Abraham DiGiAff

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
DiGiAff
Looking for tips on how to grow a Facebook fan page from scratch regardless of the niche?

And tips on how to grow an old fan page with a few likes already, but the likes are not from people in the US?

You should try facebook paid LIKES. according to geo,targeting etc etc.

Billblast

Affiliate
affiliate
You should try facebook paid LIKES. according to geo,targeting etc etc.
Thanks for your reply...I should have stated in my post that I'm looking for tips to grow the page organically. Not looking to pay for likes.

Does paying for likes actually work with Facebook always changing its algorithm?

Certified

MyLead

Affiliate Manager
Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
MyLead - prepare yourself for a new generation of affiliate networking! Join us and make money!
Try to comment fanpage niche related to you and boosts it with likes from smmpanels :)

Daceyank

Affiliate
affiliate
To grow a Facebook fan page, you have to first be sure of the niche and target audience. The general tips for increasing your likes organically are basically following more users, especially newbies in Facebook. Make sure you like other people's posts as well to motivate them to like yours

Julia Ann

Affiliate
affiliate
I think, there are no benefits with paid likes, Organic boost up is best than paid one so why to go with paid?

W

welyjr

Facebook Boost and find specific interest and geos base on your niche, Focus on Your Niche, Build and create post or content that unique and make people interest with that, etc

Sam Noah

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Click2Roi
Focus on your niche, Create quality post and share to your niche related groups for organic likes.

SaraGonzales

Affiliate
affiliate

You should try Facebook ads, Facebook does not let you get noticed without paying actually.

banners