The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need some tips on converting my email list

Newmarketer18

affiliate
Hi,

I have been list building for a few months now and finally having success.

A lot of my subscribers have actually purchased on opt-in.

My problem is that once on my list I am having trouble with the affiliate marketing with next to no purchases.

These offers are high converting affiliate offers. Users go into a campaign that basically sends out emails EOD. My unsubscribe rate is very low.

Just curious if any experienced email marketers found this problem when they first started?

It could be the way my campaign is structured I’m not sure (very basic). Or the way I send offers, maybe not enough of the same changing too much..

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

you should build a relationship with those subscribers - treat them like potential paying costumers. they should get familiar with you and your emails. help solving their problem.

You should do a/b test for your email campaigns including the subject line, colour, call to action, and other elements. And then based on the CTR to find your audience behaviour and decide your next campaign with another different testing. There isn't a good answer for how to achieve a high conversion. But you have to keep testing.

banners
Back