The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Need some management tips and guidance on business issues.

gracio

Hi everyone, I am here to get some good tips on how to manage an efficient atmosphere in my company. I have a work force of around 150 employees and there seems to be something lacking. There is not a proper co-ordination among the jobs that go on and there is something missing. I want to have an atmosphere where each employee works to his capability with good support from others. I hope to get good management tips from you people so that I can make things good at my place. :confused:

The last company I worked at had many different departments who all had specific jobs to do. One thing I found that really helped to improve relations within the departments was to organize some type of group activity where people could mix, mingle and get to know each other on a more personal level. For example, we put together a couple of teams for a charity which involved dragon boat racing. We asked for one volunteer from each department to make up the team and those teams were given time off work with pay to attend the event. I found it really helped me to get to know my co-workers from other depts. and made it easier to work with them later because I wanted to help them in their jobs because we had a common bond.

Just one suggestion. :)

Yes I agree. It is very important to build a relationship with each other. Organize activity, company outing or any team building activities. Then encourage everyone to participate.

skills

hi dear, i think you havn't management skills,so you can get the services of a skilled manager.he will run your business successfully and will controll your labour.:rolleyes:

Aside from community building outings, I'd suggest making a web with employees duties and how they relate, and that way you can efficiently determine which employees could be working with whom and on what. Try to eliminate inefficiencies overtime as you spot them. Good luck with management. Most important is for your employees to realize what is expected of them at all times.

for cooperation close realtion through dialogue can be achieved and this help sthe organization alot and by dialogue i mean to say proper chats on each and every aspect related to company , one more thing that helps to make good cooperation is to maintain socail friendly environment .

MI
Back