The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Some Help With Affiliate Blogging

turbz

affiliate
Hi :cool:

Haven't Been here for a while now but i'm back to stay.

I'm an affiliate like most people and I've tried something new, Blogging. I've successfully created a fully monetized and SEO optimized blog ready to pull in profits and Give quality information. I've attained a PR of 2.

My Poblem is that I'm not receiving traffic! I get arround 1-2 visits a day which is not nearly the amount i need to make some money online.

Anyone knows some tactics or strategies to getting more traffic to blogs?

I Use BlogRush and that really helps but you need to receive a little traffic(20+ visitors) a day for it to kick in.

Any and all help is welcome.

Thanks

Jameel Mukadam

P.S I'm trying my own article method, if it works I'll let all of you know about it. Does anyone know a good article submission software?

You can try getting your name out there. A great way to do that is join forums or read other blogs relating to your site. When you go, sign up and put a link in your signature. When you comment on people's articles or are active on a forum it will make your site very visible.

Hi - Where are you planning on getting most of your traffic from?
If it's Google et al, you'll need to focus on some niche specific keywords that relate to your blog and write content around them. It's best to find keywords that have a good search volume and low(ish) competition. (Try Wordtracker.)

Social Bookmark each post you do. This will generate traffic. Join a Social Bookmarking site and get others to SB for you too. This should get you up the Google rankings. Write articles and link them to your Blog. You're best off using ezinearticles to start with (and GoArticles.)
Hope this helps
Johnny

MI
Back