The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Need Massive Amounts of Inexpensive Traffic

David2017

Hello,

I am looking to drive large amounts of good-quality traffic to 1- 2 -clicks offers -- offers that pay $1 or less per conversion.

Anyone knows where to get such good-quality traffic please? The traffic would not be buying: they would simply be completing registration forms for valuable offers, some of them free.

Regards,

David

Well if i understand you ,do you want traffic for free .You can try social media : register to groups related to your niche and post your offers there .You can also go to twitter and search niche related and reply to people back with your offer .

Well if i understand you ,do you want traffic for free .You can try social media : register to groups related to your niche and post your offers there .You can also go to twitter and search niche related and reply to people back with your offer .
this is great advice, and also, you can try Facebook also, it works very well, and there you can even create a page and try to share your offers to peoples that you can just invite to like and follow your page, hope that this will be helpful for you!

You can use social media as they already recommended you here, but still what i know is that in affiliate marketing, nothing worthy is free man, so you will understand that working with free offers, and also driving free traffic, sometimes has very low payout, but still you can have great results on social media groups like Facebook, twitter, and others, you can also use a spytool to help you searching the right traffic source for your offer, and if you are working with mobile offers, cpa, cpi, you can use this cheap spy tool to help you targeting the right traffic source, and even

Last edited by a moderator:

Many thanks! I am looking for paid traffic actually -- huge amounts, reasonably good and inexpensive.

Regards,

David

this is great advice, and also, you can try Facebook also, it works very well, and there you can even create a page and try to share your offers to peoples that you can just invite to like and follow your page, hope that this will be helpful for you!

Thanks!

David

You can use social media as they already recommended you here, but still what i know is that in affiliate marketing, nothing worthy is free man, so you will understand that working with free offers, and also driving free traffic, sometimes has very low payout, but still you can have great results on social media groups like Facebook, twitter, and others, you can also use a spytool to help you searching the right traffic source for your offer, and if you are working with mobile offers, cpa, cpi, you can use this cheap spy tool to help you targeting the right traffic source, and even

Many thanks, Maxx! I am looking for paid traffic actually, traffic for CPA offers -- CPA Offers that pay between $0.90 and $3.50 per lead. So what I want is an inexpensive but reasonably good delivery of massive traffic.

Regards,

David

Many thanks, Maxx! I am looking for paid traffic actually, traffic for CPA offers -- CPA Offers that pay between $0.90 and $3.50 per lead. So what I want is an inexpensive but reasonably good delivery of massive traffic.

Regards,

David
then definately you should try these spytool, to help you searching this in the more effective way, i have no specific traffic source to recommend you unfortunately, but me to i use to help me with my Cpa offers!! wish you luck David2017!!

Hello,

I am looking to drive large amounts of good-quality traffic to 1- 2 -clicks offers -- offers that pay $1 or less per conversion.

Anyone knows where to get such good-quality traffic please? The traffic would not be buying: they would simply be completing registration forms for valuable offers, some of them free.

Regards,

David
u can try popads and popcash and mobicow they offer cheap traffic

banners
Back