The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Need Keyword with Good KEI

shaktiinfotech

affiliate
Hello sir,

I m researching keywords of web site shaktiinfotech.com which is related to software development and web development.

I have collected keywords around 250 but when I was checked their KEI (Keywords effectiveness Index) that I was shocked because every Keyword has poor KEI.

Now I want to Know that where I get keywords with good KEI?

Thanks
Shaktiinfo

Any keywords relating to IT services are extremely competitive hence the poor KEI. The reasons for this are fairly obvious. People in this industry are capable of website builds and optimisation themselves so the barriers to entry for this industry are non-existent.

Optimize using secondary keyword

Let me be honest with you, the keywords web development and software development company right now has lot of competition. What you can really do is to opt for secondary keyword.

Such as PHP Programming development, Shopping cart development, affordable web development like that.

If still, you have problem, you can PM me.

KEI is a complete waste of time. It gives you very little indication of whether you can achieve a high listing for that keyword. You may find keywords with a great KEI but the first 30 pages are .gov or wiki type sites which will be proper hard to out rank.

For keyword research I use: wordtracker, google and common sense. Once I have a list of keywords ill head to Google and do all these searches allintitle:"keyword", allinanchor:"keyword", allinurl:"keyword", "keyword" and i also check out the returned sites with something like seo for firefox. Ill end up with a big spread sheet good keywords pop out and smack you right between the eyes.

banners
Back